Ensuring the safety of your working environment should always be top priority. Industrial Technical Services provides a comprehensive solution for businesses that want to improve their access control systems. We work with our clients to help them design, install and maintain a custom-tailored system that meets their individual needs. Our service range from simple key replacement to full door monitoring and control, meaning no matter what size your business is we can provide the security you need. With Industrial Technical Services on your side, you can rest assured knowing that all necessary precautions are being taken to protect your property and people.
Benefits of an Access Control System:
- Complete record of who entered your facilities.
- Central management of credential holders.
- Ability to immediately grant or remove access to specific doors or complete sites.
- Ability to lockdown your facility in the event of an emergency.
- Schedule lock and unlock of door from central location.
- Comply with industry-specific regulations.
- Determine an individual’s last location in an emergency.
- Secure sensitive information such as HR files and personal data.
Proudly providing Access Control System Services for:
Fairfield County, Franklin County, Wyandot County, Crawford County, Richland County, Ashland County, Marion County, Morrow County, Knox County, Holmes County, Tuscarawas County, Union County, Delaware County, Licking County, Coshocton County, Muskingum County, Guernsey County, Clark County, Madison County, Perry County, Montgomery County, Greene County, Fayette County, Pickaway County, Warren County, Clinton County, Highland County, Ross County, Hocking County, Vinton County, Jackson County, Pike County, Brown County, Clermont County, Hamilton County, and throughout the state of Ohio.
Wave to Unlock Technology
Industrial Technical Services, Inc, is proud to partner with Openpath, the leader in Mobile Access Control solutions. Openpath is a next-generation access control platform that is touchless, mobile, cloud-based, and secure. When combined with automatic door operators, an authorized user can unlock and open a door with a simple wave of the hand.
Openpath access control provides the highest level of security and convenience. Openpath offers the following benefits:
- Wave or Touch to Unlock. Use your phone to unlock the door without ever taking it out of your pocket or bag.
- Mobile Credentials. Use your phone to unlock the door.
- End-to-end encryption. Secure communication channels prevent key cloning and improve safety.
- Remote unlock. Unlock a door from the Openpath app anytime from anywhere.
- Guest pass. Send a temporary “key” to a visitor via text or email.
- Supports keycards and fobs. Openpath provides encrypted keycards and fobs or works with existing credentials if you’d like to keep the ones you have.
- Universal credential. Use a single credential for all entries (door, elevator, parking garage, turnstile)
- Cloud-based enterprise software. Manage and maintain the system from anywhere at any time.
- Use your own device. Openpath works on iOS, Android, Apple Watch, and iPad.