Controlling who comes and goes from your place of employment is an important aspect of a well thought out risk management plan. Industrial Technical Services works directly with our clients to design, install, and maintain the right access control system. From simple key replacement to full door monitoring and control, Industrial Technical Services is here to guide and assist in securing your property and people.
Some of the benefits of an access control system are:
- Complete record of who entered your facilities.
- Central management of credential holders.
- Ability to immediately grant or remove access to specific doors or complete sites.
- Ability to lockdown your facility in the event of an emergency.
- Schedule lock and unlock of door from central location.
- Comply with industry-specific regulations.
- Determine an individual’s last location in an emergency.
- Secure sensitive information such as HR files and personal data.
Wave to Unlock Technology
Industrial Technical Services, Inc, is proud to partner with Openpath, the leader in Mobile Access Control solutions. Openpath is a next-generation access control platform that is touchless, mobile, cloud-based, and secure. When combined with automatic door operators, an authorized user can unlock and open a door with a simple wave of the hand.
Openpath access control provides the highest level of security and convenience. Openpath offers the following benefits:
- Wave or Touch to Unlock. Use your phone to unlock the door without ever taking it out of your pocket or bag.
- Mobile Credentials. Use your phone to unlock the door.
- End-to-end encryption. Secure communication channels prevent key cloning and improve safety.
- Remote unlock. Unlock a door from the Openpath app anytime from anywhere.
- Guest pass. Send a temporary “key” to a visitor via text or email.
- Supports keycards and fobs. Openpath provides encrypted keycards and fobs or works with existing credentials if you’d like to keep the ones you have.
- Universal credential. Use a single credential for all entries (door, elevator, parking garage, turnstile)
- Cloud-based enterprise software. Manage and maintain the system from anywhere at any time.
- Use your own device. Openpath works on iOS, Android, Apple Watch, and iPad.