If a picture is worth a million words, what is the value of a video? If it is your property or loved ones that are being protected, that value is priceless. Industrial technical services partners with several of the top video surveillance manufacturers in the world. From cloud-based surveillance to full-scale on-premises solutions, we provide full design, professional installation, and expert service to meet your specific needs. Just because you have a camera, does not mean you will capture a quality image. Lighting, motion, and other environmental factors can inhibit system performance. Our highly trained designers and technicians will select the right cameras for your environment.
No power? No problem. Industrial technical services can save you thousands of dollars in trenching and infrastructure by installing solar-powered, wireless cameras at even the most remote locations.
Some of the benefits of video surveillance include:
- Realtime monitoring of remote locations
- Evidence gathering
- Reduction of theft and loss
- Employee safety
- Quality control
- Data gathering using analytics
Add AI capabilities to your existing cameras, install a new on-site Ava camera system, or harness the power of serverless cloud-based cameras. No matter how you deploy it, Ava Aware provides a seamless, simple to use, AI-powered video platform that will take your security to the next level. Ava Aware can provide real-time actionable alerts for site security and provide operational insights that can improve customer experience and employee productivity.
- Object classification and tracking – Identify vehicles and people in real-time. Track objects and receive alerts based on custom-defined rules.
- Occupancy Levels – Count people and vehicles in areas. Understand the total number of customers in each area, receive alerts based on exceeding specified occupancy levels. Notify when vehicles or people are loitering.
- Search by objects, by similar objects and events across your entire deployment. Simple web and mobile interface for ease of access and use.
- Directional audio analytics – Take advantage of 360-degree acoustic sensors built into Ava cameras.
- Receive notifications based on sounds such as screaming, smoke alarms, or other loud noises.